Sunday, 26 January 2014

My Winter Fashion Essentials

For my first "real" blog post, i thought i would talk about my favourite fashion picks throughout the winter months.

My first item is a pair of statement trousers or jeans. 


I bought this pair from FOREVER 21 just after Christmas and i love the monochromatic style. I was also drawn to the odd pattern as it's not something you would normally see.

I have also been wearing many knitted jumpers, and these are a few which i have been wearing a lot.


The first is a thick cream jumper from PRIMARK that has a small zip up the back neckline. I really like wearing this with a denim shirt (also from PRIMARK) with the collar peaking out.

The second of the two is a thinner blue jumper, with little black flecks, from NEW LOOK.



I really like wearing this as it can look comfy and casual, or dressy and girly. 

The last of my fashion picks is a statement scarf. I received both of these as Christmas presents from my best friends and they have both been purchased from PRIMARK. 


The first is a light pink silk scarf with old fashioned detail on it, and i really like how this goes with lots of different outfits. 

The second is a beige scarf with little green and pink birds on it, which is also very wearable. I think silk scarfs like these are essential for winter as they can instantly dress up an outfit or a plain waterproof jacket. 

So these are my Winter Fashion Essentials, what are yours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment