Everyone knows that during exam time there are SO MANY stereotypes of people both during an exam and when studying for an exam so I thought you guys may find some humour in me explaining the types at my school.
When Studying...
- The Solid Studier - This is the person who literally sits for hours on end without a break studying their socks off and makes everyone else feel bad.
- The Non-Studier - Now there's two types of the non-studier. The first group are those who don't really care about exams and study either not at all or on the morning of the exam. The second group do the same, yet manage to swing an A every time!
- The Liar - "I've not studied enough of this, I'm so unprepared I'm gonna fail this exam!"- Their famous last words before they Ace it.
During the Exam...
- The "No Equipment" Person - They show up to the exam with no pen, no ruler, no calculator and just irritate the invigilators by asking for them. Like seriously... you know you're sitting an exam right?
- The Pen Clicker - Self explanatory. Do you know, in my second last exam the boy I was sitting next to asked me for a pen as his had ran out, and then sat clicking it THE ENTIRE TIME!
- The tapper - This is SO annoying. In nearly all of the exams at least one person would sit and constantly tap their desk, or even their feet on the floor, and you just sit and think "I have three extra pens I could aim at their head right now... should I?"
- The Quick Writer - The person who is finished the work-booklet within 10 minutes of the exam starting and has to ask for extra paper. One girl in the Higher Modern Studies exam literally asked for 5 extra mini-workbooks to only finish her first question paper. Like... how?
- The Sleeper - Again, two types of this one. First are the ones who finish their paper and immediately go to sleep for the remainder of the time. The others take one look at the exam paper and decide to just go for a nap without even attempting any of the questions. Yes I've seen both of these happen!
Well there we go guys, I hope some of you can relate! If you think I've missed any just leave me it in the comments, or tell me about how these ones go down at your schools.
Thank you!
Zoe x
I could name everyone of these people out of the exam hall hahah
ReplyDeleteIkr hahaha - so predictable!
Delete