Saturday, 13 June 2015

June Catch Up

I feel like I haven't done a good ol' sit down chatty post for a very long time. Personally I blame exams... To be honest, I thought after they were finished everything would go back down a gear... Not at all.

New timetables, double periods, harder coursework and stressed teachers does not make a good start to what is going to be "the hardest year of my school life" according to every teacher in my school. If I hear them tell me again I think I'll break something, or someone - more to the point.

A few good things are happening though I must admit:

My upcoming school show "Back to the 80s" takes place at the end of the coming week and rehearsals have been in full swing for the last week or so (meaning I got out of a number of classes - yay) but now I have mounds of work to catch up on... not yay.

The following week I have tickets to see Taylor Swift which I'm rather excited about to say the least!

I go on holiday to Kos -The Greek island- very soon! (Be prepared for a post about it when I get back!)

Next is SUMMER and I honestly cant wait! The main reason being, I managed to catch myself a boyfriend in the last few months (who'd have thought it?!) and we haven't had much time to ourselves because of studying, exams and rehearsals (which he's involved in to so that's not so bad) but still it will be nice to catch up on everything - you know?

Well I hope my boring Saturday catch up hasn't put you all to sleep, but I'll see you all soon!
Zoe x


No comments:

Post a Comment