Saturday, 15 February 2014

My Perfume Collection

Now, I don't own many perfumes, but not because I'm picky about the smell or I don't like many of them, its just that I'm the kind of person that will find a perfume they LOVE and stick to it. I only have 4 bottles of perfume and a few mini testers too, but I thought I would share them with you as I find them really nice.


The first perfume that I have to show you was given to me for my birthday by a member of my family a long time ago, and it is called Cherish by GHOST.



Many of you may think that GHOST isn't a brand that you would normally go for, but the scent does not smell like an 'old lady' perfume, I'd say its just the right medium between a fruity and flowery scent and I do really like this. The downside is that its quite old and may not be available in some places anymore.

The next perfume that I will discuss with you is Escada - Ocean Lounge, which I also received for my birthday a couple of years ago.


It has a strong fruity smell and I really like it as you don't need much, as a little goes a long way (literally - it stays on for ages!). I also love the bottle and packaging as I think it looks girly and fun yet sophisticated.

Another bottle of perfume that I own is more modern, and it is Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift.


This was the first perfume that I have ever picked out and bought myself, and I simply could not leave this on the shelf! So after spraying about a gazillion tester strips (my friends will confirm that) I bought it whilst on holiday, and I'm really happy with it as it's such a 'me' scent. I don't really know to explain this one but its not really fruity, flowery or 'old lady' like, its just amazing! I have to put it out there, I'm not a fan of the Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, I think its more of a disappointment to me rather than I don't like it, as I was hoping for it to be as amazing as the first perfume. Although, last year the new release of Taylor by Taylor Swift got me very excited, but sadly I haven't tried it yet (hopefully I will in the near future!)

The final bottle of perfume that I own is Love Etc by The Body Shop.



I know that many of my friends like this smell, but other people don't, and I think that its a kind of 'hit or miss' perfume because of this. I do like the scent, but it is slightly 'old ladyish' (that's the only way I could describe it) and therefore I don't wear it very often.

I also have 3 little testers that I will share with you.


The first of which is the original GHOST fragrance. I really like this scent as its quite subtle.


The next is Cool Water by Davidoff which has quite a musky smell and because of that I would definitely pick up one of my other perfumes instead of this one, not that I don't like it, just that I prefer others.


The last is my favourite of the three and it is Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. I have never owned the full bottle of this, but a few people in my family have owned it and every time I could smell it, I wished I owned more of it myself.


So there we are, another weeks Blog Post over, make sure to come back next week!
                                                                                                                              Zoe x


No comments:

Post a Comment