Friday, 28 February 2014

February Favourites

I have been wanting to do this post from the moment I began my blog, and I have only seemed to get round to it this month... but anyway, here are my February Favourites.

The first product may be slightly controversial, as I know many people hate using wipes to remove their makeup, but it is the No7 Beautiful Skin Wipes. 



They come with 30 in a pack and are very good for sensitive skin as they are hypo-allergenic, but they also leave my skin feeling clean yet not wet or slimy afterwards - I hate that! They claim to take every piece of makeup off (even waterproof mascara) and also cleanse your face too!

The second products are my two Clinique Lipsticks.


The two colours i own are Blushing Nude (on the left and the bottom swatch) and Blushing Coral (on the right and the top swatch). The matte lipstick does not dry out my lips at all (which I LOVE) and the other has a really silky-smooth finish.

Another product which I have been wearing a lot this month is the No7 extreme length mascara.



There are two versions of this mascara, I have the normal one, but there is also a version for people with sensitive eyes, which comes in a silver tube. I'm not someone who likes their eyelashes to look false, just slightly 'dolly eyed' as some people would say, so length is all I need.

My staple eye shadow that I have been loving is the Maybelline 24Hr Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'.



Its really quick and easy to apply and blend, and has the prettiest colour payoff.

One of the best eyeliners I own is the MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner in Jet Black and I have been using it all the time.


Its really soft and blendable but highly pigmented too, so it can go on your waterline, upper-lashline or anywhere really!

And my final item is my Natural Collection Lip Gloss in Toffee Cream.


It is shimmery and light and gives a subtle pearl finish. I love this and have been wearing it a lot!

So these are my February Favourites, what are yours?x

No comments:

Post a Comment