1. When eating pepperoni pizza, i take each piece of pepperoni off the slice I'm eating and consume them first, before folding the pizza in half and eating it like a margherita calzone.
2. I love styling other peoples hair, especially if their hair is longer than mine and contains no layers. However, my little cousin hates this and runs away from me if i ask to do her hair. She's even gone to the length of hiding the hairbrush!
3. I get REALLY excited if any guy talks to me. Either on social media or especially in real life... (I'm so alone!)
4. My favourite film is Hairspray. Or Mamma Mia. Basically any film that you can sing-a-long to, me and my friends will be right there, and splitting your eardrums within the first 30 seconds.
5. My friends call me 'the deprived child' as I apparently have a lack of childhood Disney knowledge as a result of me not watching many Disney films...
6. My school nickname is Zodo Baggins, just like Bilbo Baggins from the Hobbit. My friend's sister came up with it, and it has been used ever since. Although, as it is quite long, my friends often shorten it to just Zodo.
7. I do not have a middle name.
8. One of my favourite birthdays has to be my 15th, as I had my friends over for a sleepover and we did the best karaoke ever! *Awkward moment when your mum walks in to say she's going to TESCO to get you tomorrows breakfast and everyone's is belting out ABBA's Dancing Queen, with the whole dance routine and everything!!!
8. I have a best friend who lives around 10 miles outside Aberdeen, and we only get to see each other around 2 or 3 times a year, yet when we are together we are inseparable! She is honestly my other half!
9. I really want to start a YouTube channel! My friend Sophie and I made it our new year goal, so hopefully we will get round to it soon!
10. Ed Sheeran is mine! #gingersunited
11. I can play the piano, but I have also previously learned the trumpet and the french horn.
12. In school, my chosen subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Administration, Modern Studies and Art. However it is compulsory to take Maths, English and French.
13. My favourite colours are maroon, purple and blue.
14. My favourite TV programme is The Big Bang Theory, but I also regularly watch Our Girl (even though the series finished - I NEED THERE TO BE A NEW ONE!!!) and Dance Moms.
15. Favourite food is Italian pasta, or Indian takeaway.
16. I have made an oath to never dye my hair.
17. I have around 5/6 cups of tea a day...
18. I have been abroad to a few countries: Cyprus, Portugal, Italy, France, Belgium and The USA (Florida-DisneyWorld)
19. Id realllly like to be a children's doctor when I'm older.
20. My favourite actress is Emma Stone. Especially in the film Easy A, I love it!
21. My favourite book series growing up has to be Harry Potter, but I also like The Hunger Games and I'm currently reading the Divergent Series as i got it for Christmas.
22. I can recite the words to every High School Musical film and both Camp Rock films... Including every song. I bet you my mum can too to be honest...
23. My favourite YouTubers are always changing and I can never pick a favourite! When I first got into YouTube I loved big beauty vloggers like Zoella, but now I'm all about the smaller ones! For example, HelloOctober and RachelCoco. I have watched CuteGirlsHairstyles since the very beginning too, and now their twins have a channel BrooklynandBailey which I love also.
24. I have never injured myself enough to go to hospital. The worst I've done is split my mouth open after falling down the stairs with a baby gate tumbling down beside me.
25. I have had braces for over 2 years and recently had to have elastic bands adjusted to them for around 2 months. However, I am now scheduled to get them all removed in another 2 months, which is fab!
26. I'm going to get killed for saying this, but I'm not really an animal person. I just, don't see the appeal.
27. My favourite songs at the moment are the entire Ed Sheeran album Multiply, Taylor Swift's album 1989, Wrapped Up by Olly Murs feat, Travie McCoy and Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars.
27. In June, Im going to see Taylor Swift on her 1989 Tour.
28. In November, my mum took me to see Enrique Iglesias with her as she got tickets for her birthday and he was actually so good! But all I was interested in was the fact that Demi Lovato was the support act...
29. I really want to have scrabble letters as the name placements on the tables at my wedding.
30. 'Gold Forever' by The Wanted will be my song for the first dance at my wedding.
31. However, I don't have, and have never had, a proper boyfriend.
32. If you handed me a box of celebrations, the first one I would pick out of the box would either be a snickers or bounty, without fail.
33. I hate the texture of ice cream. I much prefer it when it is melted.
34. Whilst in Italy, they had some crazy ice cream flavours! My favourites were pineapple and green apple.
35. For S6 holiday my friends and I would love to go on a trip to Santorini (the Greek Island) as it just looks so beautiful!
36. I was born on a Friday (Friday's child is loving and giving)
37. I was born at 3:30am - soz for the early morning mum...
38. I have a younger brother.
39. I have lived in 2 houses throughout my entire life.
40. My favourite flowers are roses and lilies.
41. If I had a baby girl, I would name her Lily or Ella.
42. My great gran is called Violet, her sister, Lily, and her mother, Rose... I think floral names were the 'in thing' then.
43. I'm a horrible Jinx.
44. I'm such a perfectionist.
45. I love to dance. Sadly I quit a few years ago, but that doesn't stop me!
46. I'm almost done!
47. I have 3 cousins, yet I am the oldest out of all of us including my brother too.
48. I hate the taste of any alcoholic drink...
49. My hair is naturally ginger and straight, and I have a full fringe.
50. I'm officially in love with blogging!
Hope these very random facts were enjoyable to read, and I will see you soon!
Zoe xxx
Love this... I love number 42 super cute!! xxx
ReplyDeleteKirstyLeigh // Bloglovin
Aww thank you! Glad you liked it xx
Delete