Hey guys, and happy Friday!
Today's post is going to be about a few jewellery bits I have been loving recently.
Now, I'm not normally a big jewellery wearer, but after purchasing these two little beauties I think I've been swayed.
The first is this white and gold geometric shaped necklace which I think is really good for wearing in the Spring/Summer seasons. It goes with so many outfits and had become a staple in my wardrobe! I often wear it with collared shirts or bold tops (as shown in the photo), as its so comfortable due to it not being too heavy. I purchased it from PRIMARK for around £4 I think.
The next, I chose for my Christmas Party, and it is an off black jewel necklace from New Look's ReBorn Collection. I love the floral like pattern and the way it sits, and I think this was around £7.99.
I hope you guys liked this post, and make sure to come back next week when I'll be posting 50 Random Facts About Me in honour of the 1-year-anniversary of my little blog!
See you soon!
Zoe xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment