This post is like a sneak peak into my wardrobe where I show you something I have been loving to wear recently, and that... is collared shirts.
I think that they are look so classy, but are also incredibly classic and never really go out of style. (starts singing Taylor Swift in my head) They are also extremely practical as they are quite light, yet long sleeved and therefore are the perfect staple for any weather.
The two I own I bought a while ago, but have been getting a load of wear out of recently, and I know for a fact that the shops I purchased them from still sell varieties exactly like this!
The first is a simple maroon one from PRIMARK which I labelled my "Autumn Shirt" because of the colour. You may have also seen this in my 'Necklaces - The Current Trends' post.
The next is a flowery patterned shirt on a blue background which I think will be amazing come Spring time. I actually wore this last weekend for my family's picture day too!
What trends have you been loving recently guys?
Zoe xxx
P.S. You may have had a sneak peak of these photos if you follow me on
Instagram, so if you want all the gossip before its live here, follow me @zoe_doak


No comments:
Post a Comment