Saturday, 28 February 2015

Current Favourite Albums

Now I suppose many of you may have watched (or at least heard about) the Brit Awards that took place in London on Wednesday Night. During the ceremony, two of my favourite artists at the moment were lucky enough to receive awards - Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran - one of which was for the Best British Album of the Year! That is why I thought that today I would review both of their albums for you, because I LOVE them and have them on repeat constantly!


First... 1989 by Taylor Swift. I listen to this full album every Friday afternoon - no joke. During my last class on a Friday afternoon my friend Sophie and I are allowed to listen to music, and this is ALWAYS what we have on and are singing along to. I think the rest of the class must get sick of it to be honest, but we dont care - we need to prepare for going to see her tour in June! 

Track Listing:
1. Welcome to New York
3. Style
4. Out of the Woods
5. All You Had To Do Was Stay
7. I Wish You Would
8. Bad Blood
9. Wildest Dreams
10. How You Get The Girl
11. This Love
12. I Know Places
13. Clean

I struggle to pick favourites off of this album because they are always changing! At the moment though, I am loving 'Style' (as it has just been released as a single) and 'I Wish You Would'. 

Next up, X (Multiply) by Ed Sheeran aka Mastercard's Best British Album of the Year winner. 
And I can see why... 

Track Listing:
1. One
2. I'm A Mess
3. Sing
4. Don't
5. Nina
6. Photograph
8. Tenerife Sea
9. Runaway
10. The Man
12. Afire Love

This album covers so many ages that my entire family loves his music! My favourites off of this album are, again, always changing, but right now I love Nina, Thinking Out Loud (still) and Afire Love (that one almost makes me cry). 

I hope that if you guys haven't heard some of the songs from these albums then I have prompted you to do so because I think they are just amazing! Speak to you soon guys! 

Zoe xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment