Thursday, 23 July 2015

Summer Holiday Favourites

Hiya guys! Long time, no see... 

So sorry about that, I just haven't been in the biggest blogging mood since coming back from my holiday, but I'm here now - better late than never, right?

Anyways, Ive been loving a handful of different things these past few months so I thought why not share them with you all? 

The first 3 items are in the "bodycare" bracket if you will. These being the Soap & Glory "Hand Food" Hand Cream, the Patisserie de Bain "Strawberry Cupcake" Lip Balm and the Soap & Glory "Scrub of Your Life" Body Scrub/ Exfoliator. 


Each of these products just does their job so well and theres no messing about with fancy scents to detract from the fact the product may not actually work. 
The Soap & Glory hand cream is thick but easily absorbed by my skin (which I LOVE because I cant use hand creams if they just linger there) and keeps your hands moisturised all throughout the day.
The Lip Balm is also thick in texture and that's the reason I love it. It moisturises your lips for AGES! My brother had to use this on holiday as the sun chapped his entire bottom lip and this saved him a lot of pain! 
The Soap and Glory Body Scrub is an absolute LIFESAVER. I came back from holiday and although my legs had tanned slightly they were rather dried out and covered in flaky dry skin. Using this in the shower and then applying moisturiser afterwards worked wonders!

Next is a series of books that I got for Christmas and only got round to reading on my holiday. And I'm not afraid to admit I finished all 3 in only 6 days... I tried to make them last into the second week, but honestly I love reading and sunbathing on holiday! My friends had shown me the first Divergent film when we met up last October (I think...) and it really prompted me to read the series. I have to say, the first book was my favourite because the plot is so grasping. The continuation of their story becomes slightly less interesting in the following books but they're definitely great reads! 


Another staple in my holiday wardrobe are these flowery sandals from PRIMARK. I cant remember the exact price but I think it was around £6? On holiday it was rare to see me out of these cause they're so comfy but cute at the same time.


And finally, this isn't actually mine but I bought it as a present for my Mum as her birthday just passed earlier this month. It literally smells AMAZING. 


So there we go guys, a few summery things I've been loving - feel free to tell me yours!
Much love, Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment