Today I thought it may be useful to give you my list of tips and activities that allow you to make the most out of your summer!
So, the situation is: Your friends are on holiday or are busy with family and you have nobody to socialise with. To pass what could be a very boring day - here are some ideas!
1. Have a really chilled out movie day in your room with lots of pillows, pyjamas and popcorn! Also pamper yourself with a manicure, face masks or anything that takes your fancy.
2. Read a good book! I love either sitting out in the sunshine with one (not that we get much sun here) or curling up inside next to the radiator for some heat. My recommendations this summer are 'The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul' - Deborah Rodriguez and Paper Towns - John Green (which I want for my birthday)
3. Jam out to some of this summer's awesome tunes! Now 91 just dropped and my brother has already bought me it for my birthday next week! (Not that I'm meant to know *taps nose*) It has loads of great tracks on it such as 'Black Magic' by Little Mix, 'See you Again' by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth, 'Shut Up and Dance' by Walk the Moon and so many others!
4. One of my personal favourites is writing out inspirational quotes in a little notebook I keep. I have 50 so far! Its really relaxing and creative - so much so that some of my friends have started doing it too!
5. Organise a party or meet up for your friends returning. Planning something like this takes up quite a bit of time and allows you to think of lots of fun activities to do together!
I hope you enjoyed this guys, and I'll see you all soon!
Zoe x
No comments:
Post a Comment