Monday, 17 August 2015

Urban Decay NAKED Smoky Palette Review

CAN WE ALL JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO STARE IN AWE...




Isn't this the most beautiful thing ever! The new Urban Decay NAKED Smoky palette was given to me by my friends for my birthday and I don't think I've stopped looking at it since I got it! 

Today I'm going to show you all of the swatches and my first impressions of the entire palette. 



I've never owned a NAKED palette before but have spent many hours longing over them online. As pretty as the original 3 are, I never saw one that compiled all of the colours I really wanted in one palette, but I certainly think this one does! 



Compared to the bronze undertones in NAKED 1, gold undertones throughout NAKED 2 and the pink undertones in NAKED 3, I think this has the most diverse shade range from warm to cool and also from shimmers to satins to matte finishes. 


There are 12 shades in total. From the left there are 4 shimmers, 4 satins and 4 mattes. I love how they name each individual shade too! From L-R the shades are called: High, Dirtysweet, Radar, Armour, Slanted, Dagger, Black Market, Smoulder, Password, Whiskey, Combust, Thirteen. 


The colours translate so well in the swatches and are super pigmented! The duo-chrome finishes of some shades are so subtle but they look amazing! (Also excuse my lovely mark on my wrist from my watch) 





From my first look... I think my favourite shade has to be 'Armour' because its like nothing I've ever had before, but honestly I love ALL of the shades and cant wait to use it! 


What do you guys think? And which shades are your favourites?
Much love, Zoe xxx


1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I haven't been here for a while, have a lot of catch up to do :D This palette looks amazing, you're so lucky to have such a best friend, haha. From the pictures I think my favourites would be High, Dirtysweet and Thirteen <3

    By the way, I'm super in love with your blog for a longer while now and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. There's a post on it, you can check out on my blog here :) xx

    ReplyDelete