I purchased this cream handbag from PRIMARK in August last year and have been using it ever since.
Now I hate taking too much in my handbag, but I also hate taking to little, so here's a sneak peak at what I keep in my handbag on a day to day basis.
Firstly I keep my purse in it. I bought this tanned purse with the gold bow detail at the same time I purchased my handbag.
It has a compartment for cards and also a zip compartment for money. It's really spacious and although it looks huge, it doesn't take up too much space in my bag.
Next is my umbrella - or 'brolly' as we call it here.
It is compact and saves my hair from the rubbish weather where I live.
Another two items are my pen and notebook.
You'll never know when you need to jot things down, such as ideas for a new Blog Post!
Makeup items include a lip gloss (for touch ups) a roll on perfume (so that I don't have to carry a big bottle about to smell nice), and lastly a mirror - isn't it annoying when you need to do your makeup and there is no mirror around?!
Other essentials that i may need are tissues, chewing gum, my phone, bus pass and keys.
So that's 'What's in my Handbag'
Speak to you soon,
Zoe x
No comments:
Post a Comment