I don’t paint my nails very often (as I’m a bad human being
who bites them) but I wasn’t going to let that stop me from doing a blog post
on what kind of nail polish colours will be in fashion this spring. These
polishes that I’m going to show you are guidelines to what type of colours will
be coming in, so any colour similar will do, also, some of mine are very old
and therefore I don’t know if you will still be able to purchase them.
The first is a bright coral colour that I got in a Hello
Kitty set for my birthday years ago. I have seen corals, reds and oranges in
nearly every shop this spring and this colour would go perfectly with many of
the clothes. It would also look great on tanned hands in the summer.
The second is more towards the pinky side and this is
TECHNIC-Cactus Flower. This is actually a very old polish and you can tell as
the bottles are totally different nowadays. The reason I like this colour for
spring is because it has a blue reflection/shimmer, so it looks amazing in the
sunlight. TECHNIC polishes are available from Bodycare, but I do not know if
they are Bodycare’s own brand, so they may be featured in some other stores.
The third polish is a pinky coral from the L.A Colours
COLOUR CRAZE range. It is called Electric Charge and I got it in a little gift
bag after completing the Race for Life in 2012, so I’m not sure where this
polish can be found. It is similar to the first two polishes but is extremely
opaque and goes on in one coat.
The next polish is a shimmery yellow (number 420) from Miss
Sporty. I know for a fact these polishes can be found in Boots, but I do not
know if this colour has been discontinued or not. Pastels are definitely coming
in this spring and since this isn’t too bright a yellow I thought it would be
great.
Speaking of pastels, this is a light green shade from Petites
by Scherer. I think this is such a pretty spring colour! It just makes me think
of trees growing their leaves again after winter.
The final colour that I have to show you is this light blue
polish which one of my family members picked up on a cruise when they were
docked in Spain. It is made by a brand called DEL SOL, and the name of the polish
is Electrick! (Yes it’s meant to be spelt like that). Now it may look like a
light sky blue colour, but when you go into the sunshine, the polish turns a
lovely green colour! Sadly we don’t have much sun here, but on holiday this
would be really fun to use!
So there we go some ideas of colours that are in for this
spring!
Hope this has given you some ideas,
Zoe x
No comments:
Post a Comment