Saturday, 29 March 2014

Winter to Spring - Outfit of the Day

To help the transition from winter to spring, even though the weather here doesn't look like it has changed at all, if anything it has rained more, I have decided to do a blog post on an outfit of the day which is perfect for the colder spring weather. 

The statement piece is the tartan like skirt which is a black and green colour. I got this in the NEW LOOK sale for £9. I really love it as its a unique colour, and I was drawn to the skater skirt style. 

The top is a black lacy crop top, also from NEW LOOK, which comes down to just around your belly-button. The length is really nice for spring, and the see through lace sleeves just add a little "girlyness" to the entire outfit. 

I just paired these items with black tights and a plain black cardigan, and finally my geeky T-bar shoes from TOPSHOP. They are double barred which I LOVE and I think they really suit my personal style. They are slightly more expensive than a lot of other pairs of shoes that I own, at £32, but I wanted them for a really long time and when I finally saved up my Christmas money to buy them, I was over the moon! 

So there we go, a simple idea for a spring daytime or night-time outfit! 
See you again soon! 
                                    Zoe x


No comments:

Post a Comment