HOLIDAY PRIMARK HAUL
Before going on holiday, I visited the town in which my Dad's new work is situated and whilst we were there we decided to do a little shopping for our 2 week holiday in Lake Garda, Italy which we returned from last week.
I first purchased a pair of shorts that when worn, actually look like a skirt. They are black with small blue, purple and red flowers and are really floaty and breezy for the hot weather. I wore them with a black tied top with silver threads through it and also holes in the sleeves. I think i got it from NEW LOOK, however it was while ago so i don't think you will be able to find it any more.
Next up are two halter-neck bikinis, one which is black and white striped and the other which has a bright Aztec pattern on it. The striped one has movable straps that you can also take off, but the other does not. I wore them a lot on holiday and found them very comfy.
To wear over the bikinis, i bought an Aztec dress which is slouchy at the top, but tight at the bottom. Also, i picked up a black play-suit with a think lace material and a beaded halter-neck strap. They were great to throw on over things and they were really comfy but stylish!
I bought these black studded sandals as they are PRIMARK's remake of the peach ones i wore throughout my holiday last year, and they are so comfy! The difference is they have crossed straps and a backing to them, but they are still just as good! I would really recommend these!
Finally, the last item, and my personal favourite, is a blue A-Line dress covered in large daisy flowers with a coral centre to them. It also has a white collar which I LOVE!
Hope this has helped any of you that are thinking on little last minute purchases for your holidays that wont break the bank. I think everything in this haul cost £10 or less so definitely worth checking out!
Zoe x
No comments:
Post a Comment