
At the beginning of the summer, my friends and I put together a big lookbook, and now I have decided to do the same by myself with all of my looks for autumn and winter. The first of which is a combination of 2 pieces you have seen before. I have thrown my blue jumper over the top my friend Sophie gave me for my birthday. The collar then peaks out which i think looks really girly and cute. I'm also wearing dark washed jeans and blue converse from my friend Rhona.
Next features a recent purchase from FOREVER 21. It's a loose grey jumper with elbow-length sleeves and black specks through it. This has to be one of the comfiest tops I've ever owned! I paired it with some black jeans and buckled boots which I got from New Look last winter. Finally is my scarf which is a beige colour, detailed with pastel pink and green birds that goes really well with this outfit.This one is so simple that its one of my favourites! I have on the same black denim jeans but along with it is a long sleeved black top and a light grey cardigan. Now, baby pink and grey are the cutest colour combination which is why I chose this scarf with vintage detailing. My black boots are still from New Look, but are slightly different this time. They have a chunky heel, laces, buckles, and also a woollen bit at the top which makes them extremely comfy on your ankles.
Another one which has a FOREVER 21 piece in it is this look. The teal crop top is long-sleeved and made of a ribbed material, which makes it fit in well with the coming trends. I've also worn my high waisted shorts and a pair of tights with this top as it is extremely short on the body, and therefore it looks kind of weird without high-waisted bottoms. Again, my buckled boots have made an appearance as their so comfy and go with everything!This last look is what I wore to my friend Sabrina's Birthday Party a few weeks ago. The blue top is from FOREVER 21, and your all probably sick of seeing these black jeans by now. I then thought "Why not spice this up with a pair of heels?" And so that's exactly what I did! These black wedges with rounded sides are from New Look, and I felt so sophisticated wearing them.
And that's it finished for this week guys, see you soon!
Zoe x


No comments:
Post a Comment