For the month of September, I have asked my friend Mhairi to give you a quick run down of her favourites and here they are! (Zoe reluctantly hands over the keyboard)
Hey guys! Its Mhairi here!
My next favourite is the Detoxifying Mud Mask from Superdrug with dead see mud in it. I have only started using this recently, but I find it amazing. It is a thick mask that is dark grey when you apply it, but brightens as it dries. You keep it on for 10 to 15 minutes and when you wash it off your skin feels so clean and smooth.
Another of my favourites is the Nivea daily essentials, sensitive cleaning wipes. Beforehand I was using the simple face wipes, but they were beginning to irritate my skin, so I have switched to these. I don't use face wipes very often, but when I am having a lazy day these are very handy. They are every soft and are free of perfumes, colours and alcohol, which is much better for my skin as it is sensitive.
The Madagascan Vanilla Flower Fragrance Mist by The Body Shop is another of my favourites. It is quite a sweet fragrance which I like and it is relatively cheap. As you can tell I really do love this as the bottle is empty, but I will definitely repurchase it as it was only around £10 to £12 for the 100ml bottle.
My next favourite are SONY Headphones. I am unable to wear earphones as they hurt my ears and just fall out as I have small ears, so I bought these from Amazon to see how I was with them. I can't remember which model these are, but I know that the reviews were amazing and they were around the £10 mark. The sound quality in these is brilliant and they are really comfortable so I would definitely recommend them.
My last favourite is the film "Mean Girls" staring Lindsay Lohan. All of my friend were slagging me off for not seeing this movie before, so I ordered it and watched it a few nights ago. They said it was amazing, but I actually expected it to disappoint me. I couldn't have been more wrong, it is amazing, and if like me you love a good laugh, definitely go and watch it.
So that is my favourites for Zoe's blog. Byeeee.
(Mhairi quickly hands back the keyboard as Zoe is having withdrawal symptoms)
I'd like to say a big thank you to Mhairi for agreeing to be featured on my blog, and i will see you guys next week!






No comments:
Post a Comment