Saturday, 27 September 2014

Follow That Trend - The Perfect Parka

This is a new series that I have created for my blog where I have decided that every once in a while I will post about a trend that I have followed recently and how I have put my own spin on it. Quite often, I'm late to jump on the band wagon as I don't think some things suit me, but I always get there in the end, even if it is a little different.

For a while I've been looking for a light and fashionable cagoule to throw on before I go out with my friends at the weekend. I finally found this one in PRIMARK and I think its PERFECT!


It combines a lot of different colours with all of the polka dots, which means it is wearable with any outfit. Also, the navy blue is a colour I wear so often, so it was £9 well spent in my opinion. I'm unsure on whether it is completely waterproof, but if you just wear it on slightly damp days then it should be fine.
                                                   

There are also plain coloured ones in this range which have only recently been released, and then other brightly patterned ones too. I hope you have enjoyed this post, and feel free to comment telling me any trends that you have been sucked into this Autumn! Bye!
                                                                                            Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment