Saturday, 15 November 2014

Follow That Trend - Leather Weather

Since Winter is now full speed ahead I have decided to do another "Follow That Trend" post but this time with clothing items more suited to this season's climate. It is entitled 'Leather Weather' linking to both my boots and my jacket. 


So, I recently purchased new ankle boots from New Look as my old ones (bless them) were getting very worn out and had started to break at the toes, resulting them to leak when it was raining. Therefore I bought a new pair which are very classic with just a small elasticated panel on the side slightly covered by a small buckled strap. They are really comfy and wearable and  were around £40 (as they are actually real leather!)

Here's the link to them!
http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/boots/black-leather-buckle-strap-chelsea-boots-_321765801


My jacket is from Forever 21, and I love the gold detailing it has, as well as the quilted knit. I don't quite remember how much this was as its a Christmas gift I received last year... (aren't I helpful?)

There we go guys! I'll see you all soon! 
Zoe x



No comments:

Post a Comment