Today's post is going to be all about eyelashes! Now the reason I've titled it "The Difference Between 1 & 2" is because I'm referencing the difference between 1 or 2 coats of mascara and also curling your lashes once or twice.
Now, many of you may think that curling your lashes once, but for a long period of time is much more effective than curling them twice. However,this is not the case.
Curling them once for a long period of time will curl them really well, but your lashes can still fall and resume their original position pretty quickly. In order to give them that long lasting curl, twice is your best bet. In fact, curling them more than twice will be even better, but honestly, who has the time?
This is because, after curling you lashes once they are still not used to the position you want them to hold and therefore they just fall again, but curling them twice helps to imprint it and make them realise that they should be in that position.
This is also why curling them daily (even if your not applying mascara) will help them be prepped and curled for whenever you choose to apply mascara - especially if you accidently forget your curlers!
Also, applying two coats of mascara can make a dramatic change to your lashes! The first coat, i find, usually seperates, defines and lengthens in most mascaras, whereas the second adds more product and therefore serious volume!
I hoped this has helped you guys with your mascara application technique, and I have a surprise for you all beginning on the 1st of December so make sure to check it out! (Comment below and guess what it may be!)
Speak to you in a few days!
Zoe xxx
P.S The Mascara I use is No7 Extreme Length (yup still loving it) and I curl them with a Cosmopolitan curler found in Superdrug for about £2, it worked better than i thought it would to be honest!

No comments:
Post a Comment