What's your favourite thing about Autumn?
Definetely the fashion. Without a doubt. Im a sucker for anything maroon; which you may have noticed already. Also the cosy sweaters, scarves and ankle boots are coming in and im loving it so far.
What's your least favourite thing about Autumn?
The rain. As you may or may not know, i live in Scotland, and therefore when it rains - BOY DOES IT RAIN! This means that i have to wear a thick rainjacket over every outfit and i mean - who wants to do that when youve spent soooo long getting ready?
Favourite Autumn Movie?
Well, theres not really a film that I constantly watch every Autumn, but I do have a memory to share with you all. Last October, my family and I went on a night out in our nearest big city to see Sunshine on Leith at the cinema. It is a musical based on the hit songs of Scottish duo The Proclaimers, and I really like it! Everytime i watch it, it reminds me that i'm such a scottish lass at heart and i cant help singing along.
Favourite Autumn Drink?
Now this one was a toughie... I dont particularly switch up anything I drink at all throughout the year, however, for some reason this summer, i went off cappucinos for a brief moment as i was more interested in having something cool to drink. But soon after the end of August they had made their way back into my life with a quick sprinkling of cocoa powder on the top.
Favourite Autumn Scent?
There is a little shop close to where i stay that sells lots of homemade things, along with scented candles, and one of my favourite scents comes from there. Im not the biggest fan of really spicy wintery scents but this candle is orange based and is then topped with a few spices and it is amazing! The citrus base makes it really fresh, whilst the spices add a bit of detail and warmth to it all.
Favourite Autumn Treat?
It has to be honey roasted cashew nuts. My dad loves these and we buy them for him every christmas, but as soon as it gets into September i love the fact that they will be arriving at my house soon.
Favourite place to be?
This is a bit of a cheesy answer, but with my friends. I dont have an ideal Autumn Location, and therefore anywhere with them all is amazing and i love them to pieces!
Any changes to your skincare routine?
My skin has definetely been getting dramatically drier this season and therefore i am just making sure to mosturise daily and keep my skin as healthy as possible. To do this I have been using The Body Shop Vitamin E moisturiser, which my friend Mhairi also mentioned in her October Makeover Takeover Post.
So thats all for today guys! Sorry I couldnt have the post up on Friday/Saturday like i normally do, but I was out both nights and as a result have had no time!
No comments:
Post a Comment