Saturday, 3 May 2014

How to: Style Headbands

Sorry I've missed two weeks guys! I recently got a new laptop and have been trying to get to grips with everything for my blog posts. So, here is this months fashion related post on How to: Style Headbands. I purchased both from PRIMARK and have been wearing them  lot recently. 



The first way is to tie them in with your hair in a messy bun. To add to the hairstyle, I leave a few strands out at the front to be in front of the headband and give it a more girly look.


Secondly is to leave your hair down and tie them in. I also take hair from behind the hairband and pull it to the front to make it blend in with the layers I have around my face.

Just ignore the snap-chat bar guys, I cant seem to crop the photo...

And finally is to tie the headbands around your ponytail. this jazzes it up whilst also covering the bobble that you have used. Its a win-win!


So there we go, 3 ways to style headbands, and that's it for this week.
Bye guys!
               Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment