Saturday, 24 May 2014

Mini Spring Haul

During the Easter holidays, I went shopping for a few bits and pieces to take to Paris with me this month, and so I thought I would share them with you. 

The first items are two new pairs of leggings from PRIMARK. I always purchase leggings from here as they are very cheap and even if they do not last long, they are not expensive to replace. I bought a new black pair and also a dark blue pair. Both have improved fabrics making them thicker and are also ankle length so even if it is not as warm as I'm hoping in France, i wont be extremely cold. 


The next item is a pair of light-washed denim shorts which are high waisted. These are my new love! I cant wait to wear them. I think they really suit my body shape as I'm not very curvy but I do have a small waist which helps these shorts accentuate my figure. At the moment I am wearing them with tights as it is not quite warm enough to wear them without, but I will certainly wear them bare-legged in the summer and I think that it will look good like that too. 


The last and final thing is a dress which i bought for my friend Sophie's birthday party. It is a gorgeous plum/maroon colour and is the most beautiful drop dress I have ever come across. I love this style and have been searching for a drop dress for months now, and I am so glad I have finally found one. I bought it from New Look in the Generation section and it was £14.99. There was also a lovely coral colour, but to be honest I preferred the maroon, even though it is a darker spring colour. 


That's all for today, see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment