Friday, 22 August 2014

Birthday Haul

So as I mentioned in my last post, it was my birthday a few weeks ago now, and so i thought i would share what i got with you all. Now, i dont mean to come across as if im bragging in anyway, its just that im so excited about the things i received and am so grateful towards everyone that i received them from. 



There are quite a few things, so I've decided to talk about them by splitting them all into different categories. The first is FASHION. 



My grandparents got me this simple Lee Cooper t-shirt, which i really like as it goes with so much, and inside, i really am a jeans and t-shirts kind of girl. 


The white top with the lace collar is from TOPSHOP and was a present from my friend Sophie. I love it so much and have worn it a few times already! It also goes with a makeup item she bought me which i will show you later on.

Next are the socks from my friend Mhairi. These blue and white striped ones are from New Look and have a really girly blue bow on them too. I can see me wearing these A LOT. 

And finally the baby blue handbag was given to me by my friend Sarah, and she must know me very well as I've been wanting a bag this colour for such a long time! She also has a blog www.theweeblogx.blogspot.co.uk so please go and check her out if you can! 

The next category is THE BODY SHOP.


My grandparents got me these three items also. They are the Chocolate Body Butter, the Shea Body Scrub and the Vitamin E moisturising Cream. I've tried them all already and i definitely think they make a difference to my skin! It's so much softer and smoother, and smells amazing!

My friend Rhona (who also has a blog www.theramblingrhona.blogspot.co.uk) got me everything mentioned in this next category and it is all from SOAP & GLORY.


I have been wanting to try all of these products for so long now but have never actually put my mind to buying and using them, and now i have been given the chance! They all smell so nice! I havent used a few yet, such as the scrub and body butter (because I have been testing my ones from the body shop) but the rest are really helpful! 

My personal favourite category: Makeup! 


My friend Sophie, who i have mentioned on my blog many times before, got me this makeup bag and Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick (which goes really well with the top i previously showed you in the fashion category) and i love them both! The lipstick dries matte and stays on really well! I love the colour which  is called 04 Peach Club, and is a bright red that has been toned down with an peachy-orange undertone. ( If you want to visit Sophie's blog here is the link www.simplysophie22.blogspot.co.uk )

My auntie, uncle and cousins got me this new foundation from Calvin Klein called ONE. It says that it has a 3-in-1 effect, being a serum, primer and foundation all at the same time. The colour match is perfect and it has a weightless feel to it. 

They also got me these makeup brushes, and i do not know what brand they are as they were ordered from amazon, but i will put the link here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Glow-Piece-Professional-Makeup-Brushes/dp/B0047V387A/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1407688098&sr=8-17&keywords=make+up+brushes 


So far these have been really soft, easy to use, and blend my makeup really nicely. 

Last and final category RANDOMS.

 


My friend Mhairi also got me this purse which is such a perfect size and i love the pattern on it also. 

The hand lotion, lip balm, and body splash are from my other aunt, uncle and cousin and they all smell really good! 

And also this decorative pottery heart, painted purple is from my friend Rhona. I think its so pretty, and i love handmade crafty ornaments like this, and its purple, my favourite colour! 

The book and necklace are from my Gran and i specifically asked for this book as it is part of a series that i have been reading over the last 4/5 years. I actually thought that this was the last of them as they are each written by one of 5 sisters, however there seems to be one more in the series. I have started it already and so far it seems like theres a great storyline unravelling and so im excited to keep on reading!


And thats it guys, i hope you enjoyed seeing what i got! 
  Zoe x






No comments:

Post a Comment