Sunday, 17 August 2014

Summer Sales Haul!

So as you may have guessed, I'm a bit of a sale shopper. Only because the local mall is quiet, and the sales never get messy or out of hand. This is why I grabbed a few items whilst in a few weeks ago. The two tops are from NEW LOOK and were both £7 each. The blue lace skirt is from PRIMARK, and I was thinking about getting it before I went on holiday, but then didn't, and now I'm very glad because I got it for the amazing bargain of £2! 

I love the colour, pattern and lace detail on the blue top, and also the length as it is between a t-shirt and crop top. I have a photo of me wearing it last week with high-waisted denim shorts and dolly shoes.


Next is this plain white top which I have been looking for, for a while. Its so wearable as it goes with anything! I wore it to my friend Mhairi's birthday party with a pair of dark-washed jeans and again, my dolly shoes. 


The last item is my blue skirt - which I love already! Here I am wearing it with a printed t-shirt that has layered sleeves, and also a cut out in the back. 


"That's all folks" as Porky Pig used to say! I'll see you next week 
 Zoe x




























No comments:

Post a Comment