Friday, 1 August 2014

My Summer Playlist

I've been loving so many songs this summer, and since each one of these has been constantly repeating on my music playlist I thought I would share them with you. Now I know that all of these songs may not be everyones cup of tea, but I thought I would share them with you anyway as I think that they are great and maybe if you haven't heard them, I can get you hooked!

 1. 'Last Night' & 'Somebody To You' (ft. Demi Lovato) - The Vamps


2. 'She Looks So Perfect' and 'Dont Stop' - 5 Seconds Of Summer

3. 'I Choose U' - Timeflies

4. 'Sing' - Ed Sheeran 

5. 'Riptide' - Vance Joy

6. 'Happy' - Pharell Williams

7. 'Best Day of my Life' - American Authors

8. 'Of the Night' - Bastille

9. 'All of Me' - John Legend

10. 'Ghost' - Ella Henderson

11. Nobody to Love - Sigma

12. Hideaway - Kiesza

Each one just makes me feel so happy, calm and relaxed and i love the lyrics too! So hopefully within these 14 recommendations, you can find a song that is right for you this summer season! 

Thanks guys! Stay tuned for some hauls, lookbooks and makeup looks in the near future!
                                                                                                                                   Zoe x


No comments:

Post a Comment