Last Friday, my friend Sarah (theweeblogx.blogspot.co.uk) and I went shopping together up in Glasgow, as it is the closest city to us with the best shops and it contains a lot of stores that our local mall does not have. So today, I thought I would do an 'Autumn Get Ready With Me' featuring some of the items that I bought.
The first thing that I spotted was this maroon dress from Forever 21, which has a skater skirt, a high neck collar, and is made out of ribbed material. Its also quite thick, and therefore will keep you warm in the winter months. The only thing I would advise with this is to try it on in the shop, as the sizes are not numbered, only XS, S, M, L etc. I wear a size Small, and the dress cost £17.50 (which was the original price on the tag) but when I took it up to the till, I was told that some dresses had special promotions on and therefore it was only £14, which i think is AMAZING for the quality it is!
Next, I found these shoes in PRIMARK, and immediately thought that they would go so well with the dress that I had already picked up. And for only £12, who could argue?!
I then decided to do something with my hair, since I was having a fight with it this morning. So, due to the fact I had it in braids over-night on Thursday night, my hair was still quite textured when I woke up this morning, and I thought I would put it in a side fishtail braid. I normally find this difficult as my layers pop out at the other side of my face and down the braid, but it managed to stay in perfectly today!
Next came makeup! Today I decided to do my Sephora Palette Look 4 which you can check out how to do here: http://gingersnapsx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/sephora-it-palette-look-4-bright-eyes.html
Here are some of the products I used:
And the final makeup look!
I hope you all enjoyed this Autumn Get Ready With Me and that this look gives you some inspiration!
Thank you guys for reading, and I'll see you all soon!








No comments:
Post a Comment