Monday, 1 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY 1

Well this is happening... 

Similar to Blogtober, I will now be taking part in Blogmas, which basically means (for those of you who are not familiar with the term) that I will be blogging every single day from now until Christmas!

That is equal to 24 posts in total, as I will not be continuing beyond Christmas Eve, and I hope you all enjoy it very much! It will mainly consist of posts set around a kind of "Christmassy theme" however, I will try to not be hitting home with the full-on Christmas posts until the 12th, as traditionally that is when decorations and festivities begin to arrive. 

So there we go, Day 1 done already... It doesn't really feel like Christmas to me yet, but I'm sure it will soon! 

See you tomorrow guys!
Zoe x
(Image found on Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment