You guys may have seen these brushes appear in my photos a lot recently. And there is a very good reason for that... They are bloody fantastic! Thanks to my friend Mhairi, I am now in possession of the Real Techniques Core Collection Brushes and have fallen in love!
The fact that they are synthetic makes them incredibly soft and they blend your makeup seamlessly! I prefer to use the buffing brush for foundation and also concealer, and then the contour brush for bronzer and blush. I have tried the pointed foundation brush too, but I think that it is slightly too small for me to apply my foundation with and doesn't blend it as well as the others. The detailer brush is the one I use least often, but that doesn't mean it isn't important! I normally use this for spot concealing as it is the perfect size to apply the product and then I blend everything together with the blending brush again.
Do any of you have these brushes? If so what do you think?
See you soon guys!
Zoe xxx
P.S - Can anyone recommend a budget friendly brush cleaner for me?



No comments:
Post a Comment