For Christmas, I was lucky enough to get this set of all Benefit's best-sellers, and so today I am going to review them all for you!
![]() |
| Also, how cute is this packaging? |
The first item is the Porefessional, and this is a life saver under my foundation! It doesn't really leave a notable difference in pore size, but it evens out all of the foundation and keeps it on all day! I'm trying so hard to not use it all up too quickly...
The next product is the Benetint, which does exactly what it says on the tin. It can be used as a cheek tint or also a lip tint, and it gives a great colour pay off. It is not incredibly pigmented at first, which I think is perfect because it means that when you apply it, it does not cause you to look like a clown. After building up 2 or 3 layers it gives a great flush of colour to your cheeks!
After that comes a similar product known as their High Beam. It is a liquid highlighter and gives the most amazing effect...
The Boi-ing Concealer comes next, and this has to be my least favourite of the seven. The Shade 01 is perfect for me, yet Shade 02 is realllllyyyy orangey toned. I don't even think I would get good use of this in the summer as my pale skin doesn't tan that well at all anyway. As it sank into my skin, it began to break and patch around my under-eye circles every time I applied it. And trust me - I tried A LOT. I know girls who have this as their holy grail concealer, yet we just didn't get along well.
We now have one of the cult Benefit products, their Hoola Bronzer. This wasn't as pigmented as I originally expected, yet it still adds a subtle bit of definition to my cheekbones and I will continue to use it in the future!
A new-ish product from the range is the "They're Real" Push-Up Eyeliner. It is a gel formula in pen form, and you twist the product up to the top. Now this is one of thee most long lasting eyeliners I have ever seen. You can swatch it on your hand, and no matter how many times you wash your hands throughout the day, it will not come off... As well as that the applicator is relatively easy to use, and creates a solid line, the only thing i struggle with is the flick on the end... but in honesty i probably just haven't mastered it myself yet.
And finally, the "They're Real" mascara. The formula of this is incredibly liquidy in the beginning, but it dries on your lashes and wont budge. It has even gotten to the stage of sticking my eyelashes together even as its dry, which i don't enjoy... but for the amount of length you get out of this mascara, i think i can put up with it...
So there we are... My thoughts on the cult beauty products from Benefit. How many of them have you tried? What are your thoughts?
Zoe xxx














No comments:
Post a Comment