Thursday, 9 April 2015

Easter School Outfits

Sadly this Easter Break I have to study for my final Exams in May, and this also requires attending something known as Easter School. Now even though there are many disadvantages (such as the early mornings) it is one of the only times we can consecutively wear casual clothes to school during the week. So I've decided to seize this opportunity and show you my choices hoping that it gives you ideas for school if you don't require to wear a uniform.

They all feature a new pair of light-washed skinny jeans from PRIMARK which i got for only £7!



Look 1:
Top-New Look
Jeans-PRIMARK
Shoes-Converse


Look 2:
Top-Topshop
Cardigan-PRIMARK
Jeans-PRIMARK
Shoes-Converse


Look 3:
Top-New Look
Cardigan-PRIMARK
Jeans-PRIMARK
Shoes-Converse

So there we go, three spring inspired looks fit for wearing to school this Easter! If you are on holiday at the moment or will be soon, I hope you all have a good time guys! 
Zoe x







No comments:

Post a Comment