Typical most used emoji right there. I'm not ashamed. Not at all.
The 2nd and 4th are reserved for commenting on relatable quotes, which I do on a daily basis.
I dont even know who I send the kissing emoji to... seriously...
All of the crying emojis are related to exams. Without a doubt.
The last 2 on the first row are my "bae" emojis as they are the ones he and I send each other the most.
The blue love heart is usually my snapchat heart of choice.
The stack of books represents my huge amount of studying.
The smirking emoji is used wayyyyy too often on all my facebook group chats.
The heart-eyed emoji is for every good-looking guy...
I havent used the last 2 on the second row that often, i dont think.
Im always tired, and nervous, so the next 2 always come in handy!
The thumbs up is my "I dont really care and have nothing more to say to you" emoji
The clap is usually for "well done, nobody cares"
The bee is self explanitory... buzzingggg
I have no idea what the bath is about.
The crown is my "you're so sassy you deserve to be queen" emoji
And there we go!
Now you all know how weird i really am...
See you all soon!
Zoe x

No comments:
Post a Comment