Bourjois Beauty'full Volume Dark Khol mascara. £7.99
I loooove this mascara! The brush is the weirdest looking thing: but is actually magical. The mascara itself is pretty wet seeming but don't be fooled, it sets pretty quickly. This is one of the dearest mascaras I have (the dearest being the Benefit 'Their Real' which is also fabby), but it is definitely a must buy!
Bourjois Healthy Balance Compact Powder. £8.99
This is the only powder that I have that doesn't seem to make me orange. It also smells quite good. I know, that seems a little strange, but I think the smell of my makeup is pretty important. I do have sensitive skin so that is something I do have to watch. Anyway- powder. I did think that I had bought a few shades too dark but without buying a face product from Bourjois, I think I actually made a good choice.
Bourjois Little Round Pot Intense Eyeshadow in Rose Stable T3 £6.99
So as you can see, I have got a thing for Bourjois at the minute. This wee eyeshadow is a pale pink/nude with a shimmer. This soft shade makes it perfect for a nude look or even when you want that bit of sparkle when you have heavy eyeliner. Another one of my must buys!
MAC Matte Lipstick in Plaid Pink. £15.50
I LOVE MAC LIPSTICKS. I cannot describe my love for the wee black bullet. Plaid Pink is the third of my MAC lipsticks- and is my favourite matte lipstick. I bought this lipstick in London, where I was questioned about my Scottish twenty and ten pound notes. One of the main reasons I love MAC is because of the creamy texture and this one is hella creamy despite its matte shine.
Right, I don't want to overload you with products, so I'm going to draw this to a close. Thanks very much Doaks for letting me word vom. Byeeee






No comments:
Post a Comment