Sunday, 5 April 2015

The Last _________ Tag

Heres a funny idea I thought of a few weeks ago... The Last *blank* Tag.
Its probably better explained by me starting, so here goes!

The Last:

1. Person you texted - My friend Sarah

2. Person you messaged on Facebook - A group chat I have called "Power Puff Girlzzz"

3. Person you spoke to - My brother (he was asking what to do when his braces were hurting)

4.Thing you did - Read a book called "The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul" recommended to me by my                                friend Sophie

5. Clothing item you wore - New light-washed jeans I bought yesterday (so ready for                                                                         Spring/Summer)

6. Thing you ate - Mini Eggs (it is Easter Sunday after all!)

7. Foreign Country you were in - Italy, last summer

8. Room you were in - my bedroom

9. Thing you tweeted - "Finally all caught up on #OurGirl thanks to the wonderful @SarahMcAlpinexx and @SophieSpencer22" (I love that TV series so much)

10. Photo you posted on Instagram: Last night at Anna's 16th Birthday Party (Instagram @zoe_doak)

Photo credits to Sophie, Photographer credits to Mairi and Laughing credits to Kaitlin. 
I now tag Sophie Spencer (www.simplysophie22.blogspot.co.uk) to do this tag, as I want to see what she gets up to during these Easter Holidays that have just began for us. However, sadly we have to study for exams, and attend school, so for us its more like a working holiday...

Nevertheless, enjoy your Easter Break guys, and feel free to comment and tell me what you're planning on doing these next few weeks!

Much love, Zoe xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment