The first thing is this HoHoHo red sparkly sign we got from either Wilkinsons or PRIMARK i think, which was very inexpensive. It goes really well with our red colourscheme in the living room and so we thought it would look great on our little fireplace stove.
Another decoration is this Santa model, or 4 Santas if you will. They are dead cute but we've had them since i was a baby so i have no idea where they are from. I think its cool how you can line them up along a windowsill or mantlepiece for example and they just add that instant hint of Christmas.
My favourite tree decs are these real glass angels that my Great Aunt got us one year. She lives down in London though so again, I have no idea where she bought them, but I think that they are beautiful. We have only got 2, so my brother and I leave them till last and always place one each on the tree.
What are your decorations like guys?
Zoe xxx






No comments:
Post a Comment