1. We ALWAYS watch 'The Polar Express' on Christmas Eve.
2. The previous statement means that we usually plan when we watch other Christmas films, 'ELF' for example, and this is usually watched the weekend before Christmas (aka This weekend!)
3. When we stayed in our old house, we were a little bit further away from family on Christmas day, and so my grandparents from both sides would stay overnight each alternate year. I used to love this as waking up in the morning was amazing with lots of family members there to share it with you.
4. My brother ALWAYS has hot chocolate for his breakfast on Christmas morning, whereas I am left to make 3 cups of tea for me and my parents.
5. We made a lot of little crafts in Nursery and these are used to decorate our dining room over the Christmas season. These consist of multiple snowmen made out of cotton wool and also a few tree decorations still covered in dried glue... What can I say, we were creative, yet messy 3 year-olds.
Hope this brightened up your day guys!
Zoe xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment