So here is the second instalment of my Christmas Gift Guides, this time based on what I'm getting my Dad for Christmas this year.
The first item is a roasting tin... bit of an odd one, but if your receiver loves cooking (especially during the winter, or loves his Sunday roasts) then this would be a really helpful gift!
The second item in the frame is to resemble coasters, one of which my Dad wanted to put on his bedside table. Although, what I had in mind was actually getting one personalised, but I have no idea where to get it done... any ideas?
Another essential is a pair of woolly gloves. We get these for my dad every Christmas as he's always putting holes in the ones he has!
A clothing item that would be good to get would be either a polo-shirt or a jumper-shirt (where they are connected). These are great as they are extremely versatile and can be worn casually or smartly.
And finally, this item is on both my Christmas list and my Dad's, it's Ed Sheeran's album, Multiply. You cant get any better than this. I mean... Ed Sheeran... come on... who wouldn't want that for Christmas...?
So there we go guys! See you tomorrow!
Zoe xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment