Saturday, 13 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide from Boots - Everything Under £15 - BLOGMAS DAY 13

Christmas Gift Guide from Boots - Everything Under £15

Boots have some AMAZING deals on every Christmas, and so today I thought I would show you some of the stuff I have recently picked out from their catalogue as the prices are so incredible!

They stock great brands such as Jack Wills (beauty items though, not fashion), Soap & Glory and even Ted Baker, along with some of their own brands like No7 and Seventeen who are also releasing some killer products right now!

Thats all for today! Will see you tomorrow guys!
Zoe xxx

P.S I would love it if you all followed me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin 
xxx




Jack Wills lip treatment
£8 - boots.com


Soap & Glory Set
£10 - boots.com


Ted Baker nail polish
£14 - boots.com


No7 Crackers
£14 - boots.com


Seventeen Lip Glosses
£6 - boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment