Saturday, 18 October 2014

End of Blogtober and My Real Holiday!

Well that's it. Blogtober is officially done and dusted. The week seems to have flown by and as much as it was stressful to have posts ready on time, I thoroughly enjoyed it! 

The reason that I am not continuing right up until I go back to school on Wednesday is because I'm actually going to do something productive this holiday, and by that i mean spend time with my family and our best friends who live far away and therefore we dont get to see them very often. 

We are both going to be staying at Dalraddy Holiday Park in Aviemore for a few days, however we will be in a lodge (or a 'Chalet' as the Park call it) and our friends will be in their caravan. Needless to say I'm very excited, and i think my brother is too (even though he will be stuck with 4 girls for the entire holiday!) 

So i hope to see you guys soon, and enjoy the rest of your holidays too! 
Love 
        Zoe x

2 comments:

  1. I hope to do something like that one day x http://eatsleeplivex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Alice! I hope to speak to you more soon honey x

      Delete