Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Sephora 'It Palette' Look 3 - The Subtle Sparkle

To start this look i applied my CK ONE Foundation and Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. 

For the eyeshadows, as always i began with the base colour and then applied the shimmery taupe at the right hand side of the palette all over my eyelid. For depth and definition i added the darkest matte shade into my crease and blended it out. I also used the pink-toned highlighter under my brow bone, and in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them. 


As for blush, i decided to go with my Seventeen blush in 'Damson Wine' as it had a more purple/mauve undertone to tie in with the taupe eyeshadow. 



I couldn't decide what to wear on my lips with this look, but I think a lipstick/gloss with a nude, pink or purple undertone would go really well! 

Thanks for reading guys! 
                                      Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment