Friday, 17 October 2014

Sephora 'It Palette' Look 4 - Bright Eyes & Bold Lips

The last look of my Sephora Series this Blogtober is relating to Autumn and this seasons trends with the bold lip. As this is the statement of the look  I am keeping the eyes bright and minimalistic. 

As always i begin by applying Foundation and concealer and then jump right into my eyeshadows. I apply a thick layer of the base colour all over my lid to completely brighten the area. Also in the inner corners and on my brow bone i apply the pink tone highlighter to reflect the light. 

Now i cant go anywhere without a little definition, so i take a small amout of the lightest matte shade and run it along my crease. 

As for eyeliner i use the darker powder shade to make my upper lashline stand out more, and then i intensify it by adding MUAs Jet black pencil eyeliner to my waterline. 

On my cheeks, I chose 'Damson Wine' by Seventeen and then the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107, the perfect mauve/berry colour of the season. 



I edited this photo using the Beauty Plus app and I LOVE IT! 
I wore this look out the other day, however I did not apply the lip colour very intensely as it wasn't a big event or anything. So it just proves that you can tone down the lips slightly and still get the same mauve effect! 

 Thanks for reading guys, and I hope you're enjoying the Blogtober Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment