Tuesday, 14 October 2014

October Makover Takeover

Here's the next instalment of my makeover takeover series from my friend Sabrina! It consists of all of her current favourites, so here we go!




Collection eyebrow definer in 3 blonde
I have really fair eyebrows and I've always used brown eyebrow pencils because I have brown hair, however they always looked too dark for my face. I've never thought of using a blonde eyebrow pencil but I'm really glad I did, this is the perfect colour for me, it stays on well and is only about £2 or £3 from Boots.




Maybelline Big Eyes Liner
I've always looked for an eye liner which had both a white pencil and black pencil, so I was really happy when I found this. Sometimes I feel the pencil is a little too thick, but I prefer my eyeliner smudged and smoky so I don't mind. and I use the white pencil on my inner corner to make my eyes stand out more. This is £4.99 from Boots.




Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment
I've been trying to grow my hair out for ages, but it seems to stop at an awkward length just above my belly button, and so when I found this I thought that it must be perfect for me
as it even says on the packaging "for hair that never grows past a certain length". It makes your hair feel so soft as it untangles it in the shower and you use it between shampooing and conditioning. I haven't seen much difference in length yet, but I haven't used it for that long, however I do feel like my hair is much healthier. This is also the nicest smelling hair product I have ever used. The downside to this product is that, you end up running out of product quickly and it is quite expensive at £8.40 from Boots. I recommend the Lee Stafford brand in general.





The Body Shop Tea Tree Range
I have used this range ever since I was about 10. It is the only thing that seems to control my acne, so I suppose this is an all time favourite of mine. I have tried really expensive products for my acne but this seems to be the only thing that works. Prices vary from The Body Shop.




The Righteous Butter - Soap & Glory
This body butter makes your body feel really soft and feels like silk on your skin. Even though it is a high street product it definitely feels like it would be a luxury high end product. I got this in a set from my friend for my birthday so I'm not sure on the price or if you can get it individually. I hope you can because I am definitely repurchasing.




Collection Lasting Perfection - Ultimate Wear Powder
I have very oily skin and I have tried so many powders but none of them have seemed to work. I didn't have very high hopes for this powder but I was surprised and how good it was. It sets your make up well and I don't find much oiliness at the end of the day, only a little around my forehead. This is £3.99 from Boots.




Id like to say a big thanks to Sabrina for writing about her current favourites for this month's post, and i will see you guys all soon! 
                                          Zoe x



No comments:

Post a Comment